TROUT ANGLING / FISHING
Trout angling/ fishing is a very popular recreational sport. The whole Jibhi/Tirthan region is blessed with suitable climate for the brown and rainbow trout. This tour is a great blend of nature; adrenaline rush is quite an experience when the Trout catch your line. You will have an added on thrill of roaring and rushing water streams! Angling is less physically demanding then more of concentration, meditation and controlling your senses and body reflexes. The thrill, excitement and memories to treasure for lifetime. We provide all the gear, guide and permits.
Note – No experience required. This is a seasonal activity/ March- June / Aug- Sep
First we’ll meet at Jibhi Adventure office for a safety briefing and tour instructions. Next you’ll gear up and follow your guide through the Jibhi/Tirthan rivers to some of the most scenic landscapes in surroundings of JIBHI/TIRTAN area.
Best season for Fishing
MARCH – JUNE
AUGUST – SEPTEMBER
Rs. 400 extra per fishing rod up to w/4 Anglers
- All the required equipment are provided: Fishing rod, Spinners, flies, Landing net.
- Instruction from expert guide: The guide will be with you during the whole activity. No experience necessary.
- we will walk you through the activity and offer tips throughout to make your adventure the best it can be!
- Permits required from the authorities.
Age, weight, and mobility restrictions apply, see tour qualifications below.
HOW LONG IS THE TOUR
There are two sessions
Session 1 – 8:00am – 11:00 am
Session 2 – 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
The above timings are suggested only, We can customize as per your timings.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING
CLOSED-TOE SHOES are required on all tours. Shoes with a good tread are recommended.
CLOTHING: Wear clothes that allow a full range of motion. Long pants help avoid scrapes to the legs from the rock, but wear what is comfortable. NOTE: Clothes can get dirty, snagged or ripped on the natural sandstone rock.
Sun hat and sun screen lotion .
WATER: Bring water to drink throughout the tour, preferably in a reusable water bottle.
MISC: Bring a hair tie for longer hair, bug repellent, rain gear, and layered clothing depending on the season.
To participate in tours at Jibhi Adventure
- Each guest must sign a Liability Release Form.
- Participant should be at least 6 years of age.Any guest under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and have waiver signed by a parent or guardian.If the parent is not present, a photocopy of the parent’s drivers license must accompany the signed waiver.
- Must be in reasonably good health and be physically able to walk up steep inclines and hills river banks. Distance covered will be at least 2 km over alternating terrain with rocks, roots, leaes and boulders.
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to for this tour.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or impairing legal medications will not be allowed to participate in any tour.
- Comfortable clothing that allows you to fully maneuver your body is highly recommended.
- Closed-toed shoes with good traction, ie, hiking shoes, athletic shoes or closed toed sandals for rappelling and nature tours.
- Jibhi Adventure reserves the right to exclude anyone from participation for medical, safety or other reasons.
More activities around Jibhi