TREK TO SERULSAR LAKE
One of the highlights while you are at Jibhi and a must visit the Place. The journey starts from Jibhi with a 12km drive-by Taxi to Jalori Pass, which takes about half an hour to climb on a steep and curvy road to gain the elevation of 3132 mt. The taxi will drop at Jalori Pass and the trek starts towards the Serulsar lake with a guide, through the open meadows and dense oke forest. The trail offers some of the most magnificent views of great Himalayan ranges.
This trip is a blend of nature, culture, and history of the region.
NOTE- Acclimatization, experience in trekking and good physical fitness required.
Total Distance covered – 24 Km drive and 11.6 km trek
roaring and rushing water streams! Angling is less physically demanding then more of concentration, meditation and controlling your senses and body reflexes. The thrill, excitement and memories to treasure for lifetime. We provide all the gear, guide and permits.
Note – No experience required. This is a seasonal activity/ March- June / Aug- Sep
First we’ll meet at Jibhi Adventure office for a safety briefing and tour instructions. Next you’ll gear up and follow your guide through the Jibhi/Tirthan rivers to some of the most scenic landscapes in surroundings of JIBHI/TIRTAN area.
Best season for Serulsar trek
MARCH – JUNE
AUGUST – SEPTEMBER
With minimum 4 person group
Any additional member
Rs. 300 per person
Not more than 8 people are allowed in this activity.
- ALL SERIVICES PROVIDED:- Transport to the trail head and back.
- INSTRUCTION from expert Guide: the guide will be with you during the whole activity. No experience necessary, we will walk you through the activity and offer tips throughout to make your experience the best it can be!
Age, weight, and mobility restrictions apply, see tour qualifications below.
HOW LONG IS THE TOUR
7 hrs from Jibhi and Back
WHAT SHOULD I BRING
CLOSED-TOE SHOES are required on all tours. Shoes with a good tread are recommended.
CLOTHING: Wear clothes that allow a full range of motion. Long pants help avoid scrapes to the legs from the rock, but wear what is comfortable. NOTE: Clothes can get dirty, snagged or ripped on the natural sandstone rock.
Sun hat and sun screen lotion .
WATER: Bring water to drink throughout the tour, preferably in a reusable water bottle.
MISC: Bring a hair tie for longer hair, bug repellent, rain gear, and layered clothing depending on the season.
To participate in tours at Jibhi Adventure
- Each guest must sign a Liability Release Form.
- Participant should be at least 6 years of age.Any guest under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and have waiver signed by a parent or guardian.If the parent is not present, a photocopy of the parent’s drivers license must accompany the signed waiver.
- Must be in reasonably good health and be physically able to walk up steep inclines and hills river banks. Distance covered will be at least 2 km over alternating terrain with rocks, roots, leaes and boulders.
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to for this tour.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or impairing legal medications will not be allowed to participate in any tour.
- Comfortable clothing that allows you to fully maneuver your body is highly recommended.
- Closed-toed shoes with good traction, ie, hiking shoes, athletic shoes or closed toed sandals for rappelling and nature tours.
- Jibhi Adventure reserves the right to exclude anyone from participation for medical, safety or other reasons.
More activities around Jibhi