A lifetime experience with rappel along the 55ft waterfall, this tour is a great blend of nature, adrenaline rush and added on thrill of water splashing on you while you are on an edge of 50 ft high water fall ! This waterfall rappelling is less physically demanding then more of controlling your senses and fear of heights. The thrill, excitement and memories to treasure for lifetime. We provide all the gear and instructions.
NOTE- Experience of rappling on dry rock face with Jibhi adventure is necessary.
First we’ll meet at Jibhi Adventure office for a safety briefing and tour instructions. Next you’ll gear up and follow your two expert guides through the forest to some of the most scenic rock formations in Surroundings of JIBHI…and jump off of the waterfall! Well, sort of….
Once topside, you’ll be safely harnessed to the top anchors and instructed on how to properly descend over the edge to begin your breath-taking journey back to terra firm.
With 4 guests (Minimum requirement)
Rs. 1000 per adult
With 5-7 guests
Rs. 800 per adult
Rs. 700 per guest
- RAPPELS: Includes rappels along the 55 Feet long waterfall (Grade Expert)
- ALL EQUIPMENT PROVIDED: harness, helmet, gloves for rappels, and rappelling devices (top-anchored ropes and beautiful scenery also provided)
- INSTRUCTION from two expert Guides: one top side and one below. No experience necessary, we will walk you through the activity and offer tips throughout to make your adventure the best it can be!
[Age, weight, and mobility restrictions apply, see tour qualifications below.]
HOW LONG IS THE TOUR
Allow approximately 3 hours, larger groups may take longer.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING
CLOSED-TOE SHOES are required on all tours. Shoes with a good tread are recommended.
CLOTHING: Wear clothes that allow a full range of motion. Long pants help avoid scrapes to the legs from the rock, but wear what is comfortable. NOTE: Clothes can get dirty, snagged or ripped on the natural sandstone rock.
Sun hat and sun screen lotion .
WATER: Bring water to drink throughout the tour, preferably in a reusable water bottle.
MISC: Bring a hair tie for longer hair, bug repellent, rain gear, and layered clothing depending on the season.
To participate in tours at Jibhi Adventure
- Each guest must sign a Liability Release Form.
- Participant should be at least 6 years of age.Any guest under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and have waiver signed by a parent or guardian.If the parent is not present, a photocopy of the parent’s drivers license must accompany the signed waiver.
- Must be in reasonably good health and be physically able to walk up steep inclines and hills river banks. Distance covered will be at least 2 km over alternating terrain with rocks, roots, leaes and boulders.
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to for this tour.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or impairing legal medications will not be allowed to participate in any tour.
- Comfortable clothing that allows you to fully maneuver your body is highly recommended.
- Closed-toed shoes with good traction, ie, hiking shoes, athletic shoes or closed toed sandals for rappelling and nature tours.
- Jibhi Adventure reserves the right to exclude anyone from participation for medical, safety or other reasons.
More activities around Jibhi