Lalit is a passionate mountaineer and skilled at various adventure sports like paragliding, surfing and kayaking. After spending years wandering and learning in the western Himalayas, western ghats and southern coasts of India, he had an epiphany to use tourism as a medium to human wellbeing.
He returned to his native valley in Himachal Pradesh and built a home for everyone who seeks a “home in the Himalayas”, a home that is designed to give positive vibes for a community based living
As an adventure expert and a yoga teacher, Lalit extends his learnings to his guests for their mental, physical and spiritual wellness. He is a self-made entrepreneur and keeps himself involved in a continuous process of learning and giving back.
Lalit’s professional credits include:
- Founder member of Jibhi Adventure and Wilderness Home Jibhi.
- Founding member of Jibhi Valley Tourism Development Association.
- Trained yoga teacher in Hatha & Vinyasa Yoga.
- Degree holder in Tourism and Travel Services Management from IGNOU, Delhi.
- MOI certified mountaineer from Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Mountaineering and Allied Sports, Manali.
- A recognised volunteer for rescue services in the Himalayas.
- Member and executive with various adventure associations in Himachal Pradesh.
- Naturalist with snake-handling.